Wednesday, December 16, 2009

just another day of thoughts....

..had just another..full of randomized thoughts...randomised confusions.....mind fiddling from one topic to another.
So...just thought..why not just put those random thoughts togther at one place..lets see what comes out.
It might just end being nothing...or something..or may b something of everything.
So..now rewinding my day...woke up in the morning...errr....my morning is almost close to d evening tea time....
So, finally woke up..with maa hauling at me...dats something with which my day starts :)
Read the newspaper...thoughts swaying from the separation of our states..to India's super duper high score...n Sri lanka's super great performance...to Shahruk's new movie..to the new store ingaurated nearby.
Today daddy was at home...sigh of relief..would save me from maa's wrath. Renovation going at home has made Maa more cranky.
Finally sat down with maggi, my lunch, gazing at my PC's screen, had nothing to do besides farming and feeding my fishes.
I turned off the PC was bored gazing at it for long....went inside the quilt. Mind still not still...
Suddenly recalled....Angie di's voice "you know who's here?"...the excitement, vibrance n more so happiness in her voice...made me smile too..again...was happy to see her so elated...n then in my imaginary world...i could see her celebrating her bestest b'day wid the people she loves the most.....missing her mom n dad though.
Maa's voice then brought me back to reality. Went up to watch news. India had won by den..daddy was as happy as Sehwag's mom....ahhh...bad compariosn...
India winning a match is d best moment for any India...but its saddening to read the division of states.
What about our saying "Unity in Diversity". Why are these politicians are dividing our country to preserve there vote banks..with the lamest of all reasons..."cultures are diverse". Its worse to see all this happening in the "world's largest dmocarcy"....i went up to discuss this wid dad...discussion went long..with no conclusion.
....Was interupted by Maa....
later all of sat together..me ususal wid daddy to avoid Maa looking at me...n pointing the new formed marks on forehead.. :(
..Saw "Razz pichle janam ka"...left us all debateful..wether its scripted or real....to sprituality...another topic for endless discusion...
...dis was interupted by HUNGER....Maa..left the discusion...
Dad n me too changed the topic to renovation of house...which ultimately ended up to my dads favourite line..."baua, aapko apna routine badla chahie"...aaargggh..how much i hate dis line...but love it whenevr he says...i knw hes concerned...
...During dis i encountered varied emotions...through dad's eyes...today..i dont hav words to put together dose emotions...probably some day i would...
first time he said..."i never knew u had so many skills...u write very well...never leave it...besides chatting with friend...b well read....start writing a book..some stories.....it would polish your skills..."
...best day of any daughters life...when her father is proud of her...i havnt acheived anythng substantial as of now....yet his belief in me...made me feel like an acheiver.... :)
.....traveled a time frame wid these thoughts...hated to come back.....
aftr dinner sat down to watch...Bigg Boss...dam it...how much i try n not watch it..i can't avoid it...
.....molestation of humanity..human feelings...."gunda raaj"...adjectives to it....
"FITRAT"...crux of the game....watching it fills me wid wrath..n makes me agnostic...aaarrrghh...i so hate it....
.......so finally..my day came to an end.....with dese random thoughts..kept in a random way......
dozing off...with dese thoughts....may b tomorow i set down my exploration...on one of dese.... :)
till den....adios.... :)

2 comments:

  1. i have become your fan bhargavi....great write-up gal..m seriously very proud of you!! those lines which you wrote about your dad made me cry..EXCELLENT WORK :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...