Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogger's Experince

Been almost a year that i started blogging. Am too fascinated by the idea of blogging. It  is like reading your "dear diary" aloud to people. Letting people peep into insides of our life. little details, happy and not-so-happy experiences.
Am not a very "open-book" kind of person. I love my own space, being with myself gives me immense pleasure, so this idea of blogging didn't quite amuse me initially, but later with its brewing popluarity i couldn't resist myself too.
And this undoubtedly has been the most amusing experiences I've had. I don't have many readers, followers. My only reader is my daddy, who makes sure to go through my blog everyday. Readers, followers, comments is something i never expect on something that i write. I am satisfied to read myself on the screen. My thoughts seem more clear to me. It assures me of my wisdom and righteousness. Mention of wisdom and righteousness is not self-brooding, its just reminds me of my conscious and proves to me time and again that GOD has given us the vision to discriminate between write and wrong ; its just our fault that we don't see through it.
It would be wrong if i don't mention that blogging satisfies my "likhne ka kida". I am lazy, but never lazy to read or write; because this is a only way i express myself. I cannot empower myself upon others with words, verbal fights of mine are just with my maa and daddy; for others i prefer keeping quite. Writing puts my worries to rest. Blogging is more of a stress buster for me. Good or bad..i try to wrap them up in words and feel unburdened.
It gives me my space, to express my self on which ever matter that i feel like, be it of national concern or nobody's concern.
And i know i would keep doing it. :) :)

4 comments:

  1. ya, it surely reduces the weight on our shoulders..
    "Mention of wisdom and righteousness is not self-brooding, its just reminds me of my conscious and proves to me time and again that GOD has given us the vision to discriminate between write and wrong.."
    write or right ??
    but the way 'right' has been 'written' over here, goes very well with the tone..!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mistake...dats right :) :)
    thnk u for appreciation :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am really impressed with your blog...all your posts are soooo gud, sum mde me smile, some brought tears in my eyes...

    well done..keep it up and continue writing!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u angie di..coming from u means alot =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...