Sunday, January 24, 2010

DREAMS UNLIMITED

"Sapne to fir sapne hote hai...sach hai ye kaab apne hote hai........."
Dreaming, a voluntarily involuntary action. My dreams are no less too, i too dream big, huge, a frame few can see. Those who cant see "my big picture" disagree with me and those are the ones who advocate about dreaming within limits. I strongly disagree with them. Aree bhai, sapno ke limitations kisne banai, we don't need Visa to travel into dream land (sorry, i tried to copy Gulzaar saab's magic into my blog ). To me, dreams signify possibility, probability of what may happen, can happen, rather would happen, if we work upon it. For me, its a secret world, a world which completely belongs to us, where i set myself free, free to discover the undiscovered, explore the unexplored ;within myself and surroundings. In my dreamland, i realize the importance of the things that we surpass, the meaning they hold ; they are there, have always been ; waiting to be discovered.
Dreamland is where nobody pokes us saying, "You can't do this". Its a world where we never lose, where just my strengths matter.
Few days back when me and daddy were discussing about my future and what i wanted to do further. I told him I wanted to take up media and journalism. He did not take it seriously. I shared it with few other "wise" people, nobody found my decision correct. I was the only one supporting myself. When i asked for reasons why shouldn't i take up journalism , they showered upon me zillions of reasons, none of which i entertained. And then came there "wisdom streak", concluded saying "am confused". Am confused because i'l b graduating with biotechnology as my subject, have a diploma is aviation and hospitality and then shifting to journalism.
I preferred keeping my calm and maintaining a "no-comments" status. I won't dent their concern upon my stability, but discouraging my efforts did hurt me. I've now discovered the reason behind my instability. One of them being my parents, both of them. I've inherited very active"jumping genes". Second being my desire to have it all. Am never satisfied with a little bit of this and little bit of that, i want it all, all in full quantity. I want to dance around with Shahrukh, travel in a space shuttle, be the prime minister, sit along with Barkha Dutt and interview Amitabh Bachchan, own an IPL team, travel around the world. para-glide, jet-ski. My imagination digests it all, views it all. I've a desire to prove the phrase "Jack of all and master of none". I want to be the master of all and jack of none.
Though my dreams are larger than life, i try to fit my frame in not-so-larger life, because, my dreams keep me alive and kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...