Saturday, January 16, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR :) :)

....A month almost over...new year is no more new.... but feeling new gives a reason to smile.
New year, for me, is a new beginning. It's God's way of telling us, v can always start afresh, all we need is courage.
Am not an avid blogger, i don't write so often. Not that I don't have enough things to write about, but its just i have to many things going on in mind. But dis year's new year resolution includes "blogging" too. I just hope i adhere to this one.
So, coming back to the "serious" stuff.
My year began with nothing special, i didn't want to start it the lazy way as i did. Second day too wasn't the happiest one. N after that i was jobless, bored to death.
So, i thought of actually doing something. Recall the entire year, things that the past year has taught me.
After all the thinking, i thought to myself its not that i didn't know those things, all i needed was a reminder.
Still,i would right it all, you never know when we need a reminder. I hope i write it all. :) :)
1. I am responsible for my life. No matter who takes the decision and no matter in whose pressure i took that decision, i would have to bear the brunt. If the turn out is well, nobody would not do a moments delay in taking away the credit, and it it doesn't turn out well, wont take a moment in stepping back.
2. Money matters. Yes they do. Though they don't give me a high and i know for the heck of it i would not do anything and am very proud of myself about that. But it does matter, to some extent money is a base for everything. With passing time and high pace development, people are earning more , and the value of it is decreasing. "Jitna mile wo kaam"
3. This year taught me the meaning of "Mann changa to kathauti me ganga". when you are happy world is happy because nobody, n by nobody i mean nobody is interested is listening to our sob stories. They have enough of there own.
4. This world ain't a bad place at all. N whats interesting to see is, according to whats my mom says is "KARMA CYCLE", we struggle a lot to be born as humans and then struggle even more harder to attain "MOKSHA", so that we are never born as humans. And if its true, then i have struggled my bit to have been born as a human. Its a blessing by God and a blessing is never bad.
5. Nothing gives much more happiness and satisfaction than giving happiness to others.
6. This year reminded me of my courage. I need nobodies pity, i have struggled my bit with the best was i can. It reminded me that am not a coward, i do not run away from situations.
7. I realized i am far more than blessed. Am actually God's favorite child. He has send me with everything all he wants form me is to realize my potential and search a bit in me.
8. Don't idolise anyone. I look upto my Dad, Maa, Shahrukh Khan, Mansingh Sir, Sangeeta Mam, i always wanted to be them. But off-late I've realized even they aint perfect. When i came to know the "other" incidences of few of them, keeping my parents aside because they are dauntless n flawless ; I found my idols being nothing else but "me" n i no more fond that endearing as i did before. I realised that its true when they say "Nobody is perfect" ;all have done their share of mistakes and learnt from them. I no more want to be like them, becuase the world already has them and its awaiting for me, for who i am.
...Lots more i learnt, would edit the post as soon as something comes up, again.
Wish this year brings more knowledge and wisdom for me.
....N to d the entire world.
Thank you.
Love n care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...