Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Me aur Hum ♥


One of those sleepless nights...unfinished talk :(

I look back at the amazing time when we are together & think to myself..why are you so far away... :(
With so little time together & with so much to say...
the distance between us seems endless...those "miles apart, a breath close" theories seem unfathomable...

Glancing through our photos..its unfair that we stay apart, because with you i have stars in my eyes, smile on my face, world at my feet...with you everyday is a special day. As they say love is, you make me weak on my knee, you make my heart beat fast, you make my palm sweat, you make my throat go dry.

After each of the gazillion senseless fight over actually nothing i think is all this stress worth it.... and the moment i hear phone ringing again with your name flashing...my heart says....TOTALLY.

Too much of mush is not me, so i make fun of all you say knowing that you already know that i want everything you want for us and i want nothing but to be with you.

Patiently we wait through the year, for that time to come, prepare ourselves for the con of the year, make plans, and even if they don't turn out to be the way we thought, we look at each other & just be happy that we are together.

With you..time flies, with just a blink it is again time for you to go back...
With you...all i want is to freeze the time, the world to stop and that moment to never end.

It hurts when i need you the most, i don't have you around, but it soothes me down to just know you are there...wanting to be with me as much as i do.

You ask me all the time, why do i reach for your hands to hold the first thing we meet, and i mock you saying i don't want you to get lost in the crowd, i hold you close because i don't want to loose you, because without you I'll be lost in that unfamiliar crowd.

You adore my weirdest habits, you find my goof ups cute, you call me pretty even if i look like a total spas, you answer each time patiently when i ask, when did you know it was love, why do you love me, what is love, you find sense in my total random insane talks, you laugh at my pathetic jokes and with all this happy times, you read my mind when i fall short of words, you see me through when i try to hide my pain.

I still don't know what love is, but it sure feels similar to what i feel for you.

4 comments:

  1. MMMMMM SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DROWNING IN LOVE!!! U R A Good Writer. Consider writing a Novel... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jitendra,that was a huge compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the author of the post in LOVE?? Seems like :)

    It was quite a beautiful post..
    Loved it !

    Keep writing !

    Take Care,
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thats the author, Me :)
    Author sounds huge.
    Thank You :)
    I love your poems too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...