Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action..!!

Heylo peepul,

Yeah, i know i vanished again and that too when i was telling you all a story!!
Am sorry, i was caught up with work.

Now you'll say, tell us something new,i know, i know am sorry, i really am.
But i was busy making a movie.

Yep, you read it right.
I did tell you guys that i am doing my masters in media studies, so as a part of our digital video production assignment, we were supposed to make a movie.
And trust me, movie making is no easy job. It takes a lot of hard work to make a bad movie too.

The whole experience was overwhelming.With limited resources, limited time coming up with a movie was one hell of a job, but yeah we did fine, or so we hope we did.
From shooting, re-shooting, editing, acting....
Anywho, now its done and so is the exam..i hope we pass :P

Am sharing the link with you guys too, let me know how you guys find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AThRAsxqz9I&feature=g-upl&context=G273bfcaAUAAAAAAAAAA


Here are a few behind the scenes pictures, am working on the bloopers,will show you guys soon :)

The dedicated cinematographer :P


Suicide tutorials =D


The Hero, i told you we had limited resources, we were multi tasking =D

Rest all, with the bloopers :)

Take Care :)

8 comments:

  1. Puri Christ dikha di :P :D :D

    I love the documentary! :D :D Goodluck for your exams! You shall pass! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Pradeeta :)

    We hope the same too :)
    You have happily graduated, lawyer sahiba :D
    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked a few things about this movie.:-) The narration and voice-over was spot on. Acting was ok,but lacked naturalism.But that's cool.Nobody's expecting professional acting anyway.The story line is kinda banal though.
    :-( But anyway,film-making is a tough job,so maybe I shouldn't be so happily pointing out what I disliked.:-) It was a decent effort.I am sure you will get better with time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rahul for your views. We will try improving and eliminating the flaws in the next one :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, this made me nostalgic....*sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad it refreshed your memory, am hoping the happy ones :)

      Delete
    2. Of course :)

      psst: do drop in sometime...who knows, maybe you'll get an idea for a movie. I mean it. :)

      Delete
  5. Hmmm...ok, I normally don't do this, but somehow after reading this post again..I had to :)

    http://imsri.blogspot.in/2012/02/directors-cut.html.

    Do read. Just for kicks. Thanks. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...